Scouting report Sunday.

Irvine

Oct 28, 2011
went out this morning looking for a good spot for Friday the 1st. Checked out a few areas driving back and forth between spots for a couple hours. Nothing impressive early on, mostly white wing flying high. Finally around 9:00 we found a really good area with both mourning and white wing. Sorry, no pics they didn't turn out clear enough. All in all had a good time and confident we will get em come opener.

Good luck Brian......Have you looked at the weather for Friday......o_O

ps.....From 4 years ago.....Night before opener in El Centro.....Didn't hurt Jacob's 1st hunt though.....He got his 1st dove and limit.

.IMG_4047.JPG IMG_4048.JPG IMG_4054.JPG IMG_4055.JPG

Thanks for the update. I to am watching that weather. I have reservations for the whole weekend and my granddaughter is coming out for her first opener and second dove hunt ever.

I'll be there the whole weekend as well with my 16 year old. I have had some good hunts even with thunderstorms. I Just got wet.

A little cloud cover is great for opening morning. I to will be out for the whole weekend with my daughter. good luck to all and be safe.

Was in CNF on Saturday night and saw plenty of Doves there. Not really a big dove place but I was pleasantly surprised at how many were there.

I'll be there the whole weekend as well with my 16 year old. I have had some good hunts even with thunderstorms. I Just got wet.

I'll be with my 18 yr old just for the Am Friday he has to work at 2 at Pt Loma Sportfishing Tackle shop so maybe we should hook up around that spot. I'll pm you my number. I might have a couple other buddy's but they haven't confirmed yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu