Sept. 1st.....It's go time

Well Lee,

Not very smart trying to cross flash flood waters...Darwinism is just weeding the not too bright out...I think we've all been guilty of these kind of dumb things.... :joy:
Hey Sprig your comments are not smart, and very uncouth.
I was 21 years old at the time.
So every one here never did a bone head fubar. Then you must be perfect. Wildbilly fake name and uncouth of NBK as the owner.
I have an IQ pretty sure higher than most. Been a Profesional engineer for over 45 years. Building stuff you fly in safely.
No not cool at all.
The wash was vacant of water.
And was just mud.

• Haha
Reactions: Scal les
Dude, calm down. It was a joke in general about the topic of people crossing flood waters. I’m sure @NBK was not targeting you just like I was not. Take it easy.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Sorry I getting gun shy. No pun intended. I tired and stressed.
Maybe over reaction . My apologies. No excuses it's been rough transition. Would you believe california fair plan send me a letter they were not renewing my insurance. Because I did not comply with demands. Of cutting down trees to close to the roof. I did cut the trees , and cleaned up the place.took pictures and sent it to them via email. They sent a local flake kid whom claimed to be an inspector. Who lied about the work done.
I sold the the place and they are still trying screw with me. So ya
This kind stuff is been happening for a while. Little stressed is all.
I need to leave as soon as possible. I am so done with california. I worked 50 years, paid taxes, fees, and more. I am so done.

Sorry I getting gun shy. No pun intended. I tired and stressed.
Maybe over reaction . My apologies. No excuses it's been rough transition. Would you believe california fair plan send me a letter they were not renewing my insurance. Because I did not comply with demands. Of cutting down trees to close to the roof. I did cut the trees , and cleaned up the place.took pictures and sent it to them via email. They sent a local flake kid whom claimed to be an inspector. Who lied about the work done.
I sold the the place and they are still trying screw with me. So ya
This kind stuff is been happening for a while. Little stressed is all.
I need to leave as soon as possible. I am so done with california. I worked 50 years, paid taxes, fees, and more. I am so done.
The Peoples Republic of Ca sucks big time. Hurry get out, you will feel instant relief when you cross the boarder out of the state.

I just got a room for opener in El Centro. Haven;t been there in 10 years. Any pay hunts down there or just scout? Anyone wants to ride dow2n with me call 818 489-2464 Leaving afternnon of 31st around 1pm from sfv PS been dove hunting for 60 years
Im down. Been hunting 50 yr myself. Msg's sent

Reactions: ilovesprig
We took a drive over to AZ. to do some scouting. We did not see to many in the normal dove hang out spots, but after further driving around we found the mother load of dove.. We saw somewhere around a gazillion dove. I think that's the spot we are going to have a sit down and kill some dove. Also saw lots of deer, rabbits and quail.

I saw one last week....just hoping he sticks around until the 1st ..cause if he does..it will be his last moment on gods green earth..** looks like he got into some white paint or something..hope it doesn't taint the meat**

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240728-180402.png
    Screenshot_20240728-180402.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 7

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu