Server Down problem solved

S

scohen

Hey guys we want to apologize for today's inconvenience, our server was down for couple hours and it took some time to repair it. Everything is back to normal now so you may continue enjoying the forum with no further interruptions.

Santiago

Hey everyone I am sorry for the delay we had with the server today and to all of you that tried to touch base with me, Thanks. I was in production meetings all day and could not get on this server issue until later in the day. I apologize to all of you who tried to get on the site today and could not get int. It sounds like Santiago has a grip on this server problem so we are back in running. Thanks for all the support from all of you and keep up the great post, Thanks.

Mike

Told you not to type rm -fr /

Damn---I leave for a week and look what happens! ;D

Great job Santiago...

Papi agrees ....hahahaha PHP, HTML, CSS, JAVA, CMS is like being married with 5 women..... they demand a lot of attention ???

For those who wander what the hell is " rm -fr / DIRNAME" that is Linux for DELETING a directory including all files and sub-directories... :p

Geek chat on here is to much to take. Here is a pic from last weekend in Idaho
77c2c5cf.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu