Shipping ammo to California

Commieformia is only going to worst. But it means zero to the gang bangers. Fing libs just don't get it.
Buddy of mine ordered 9mm on Monday morning. Got tracking number, credit card debited. Today, got cancellation notice and credit card refunded. He hates CA, can live anywhere on earth---that kind of dough---but wife thinks Newsom is cute. End of story.

its got to get much worse before it gets better

Remember 16ers...it's designed to Hurt..

Buddy of mine ordered 9mm on Monday morning. Got tracking number, credit card debited. Today, got cancellation notice and credit card refunded. He hates CA, can live anywhere on earth---that kind of dough---but wife thinks Newsom is cute. End of story.

That a$$hat looks like The joker/Devil...............:imp:

WD7QfqP.jpeg

Don’t forget you can still bring ammo into CA in declared and checked luggage via commercial flights. So if you fly out of state for whatever reason, and find a good deal on ammo, you’re free to bring it back to CA.

Wife thinks Newsom is cute time for a new wife.

Reactions: LuvHntn
overruled by political ideology and not constitutional jurisprudence. you should try reading below the headline.
You assume a lot about what I read. I'm only stating that his powers are limited and far from final.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu