Simmons game cameras

Well I have 8 game cameras deployed all at my property for testing. Some of my SD cards are getting old time to replace them. I like buying the pony packs you get 2 or more SD cards.
Testing them before sticking them out in the woods.
So far the results with the Simmons
Has been mixed but mostly good.
Like I said need to buy new memory cards. Test them now then get crappy results out at the woods.

Great comparison of them, that helps a lot. The SD card and batteries cost as much as the low end cams almost... what is the pony pack on the SD cards you mentioned? I dont mind buying more sd cards and batteries than I need right now to keep the price down in the future. I found some bulk pack batteries 30 cents each if I buy 100. Can the MicroSD cards be used with the adapter in these cams?

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Great comparison of them, that helps a lot. The SD card and batteries cost as much as the low end cams almost... what is the pony pack on the SD cards you mentioned? I dont mind buying more sd cards and batteries than I need right now to keep the price down in the future. I found some bulk pack batteries 30 cents each if I buy 100. Can the MicroSD cards be used with the adapter in these cams?
Yes it can, micro will fit tablet, and laptops for reading.

Also I purchased an adapter that has std USB and a micro USB the has slots for the micro or std SD card.
In addition I use an adapter cable with a female std USB and a micro USB at the other end to hook up to my small tablet. Which I can up load
And view the pics. I carry it in a slim small case in my backpack.
Check my cameras out on the field.
Got it all at Fry's electronics.

I still want to get a few 4g ones if I can find some deals so I can place them far from home and still get data on an area I can visit 3-4 times a year.

What's the difference between 4 mg or 12 mg? (Other than you're going to get better pix)....You ain't going to get them cheaper than that....;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu