Spike Lee gets it.....Kapoow!

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Spike had been chasing other bucks off "The Best 40" for awhile....This morning was no different, but a hot doe is a hot doe....6 other bucks were competing for her love and a bigger, badder, one antlered, forky chased him into the my shooting lane....Kapoow!....And ol' Spike is headed for the butcher.... :yum

.IMG_3501_Moment.jpgIMG_0421.JPGIMG_3503.JPGIMG_3502.JPG

That a boy stevo!!! Way to bleed the freak!!! I like it .

man that freak gene shows up often where you hunt! Lol got to get them before they spread

I hope Ol' Spike will end up as a shoulder mount at the minimum, if not a full body mount! Bucks that cool don't show up very often!

• Haha
Reactions: IVhunter
Good job , we all know the effort it takes to get one . I have seen a buck with a wild rack like that ,last year and I saw him this year , and it would seem that there is alot of spikes with his genes , sporting a rack that seems related .

Reactions: Koi00

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu