Sportsman channel Nirvana

ratz

Feb 17, 2011
I searched hunting category on my U-Verse, it kept coming back with a channel that I didn't get ( 642)
The sportsmans channel is part of the next package upgrade ( U450) or part of a sports package an extra $10 per month.
I called my U-Verse rep, and she hooked me up.
Now I have 4-5 hunting shows recorded before I got home from work!
I am in DVR heaven. Watching Elk hunting now, and have recorded some whitetail, muley, and trailcam shows.

Yep. Got to love the DVR. My wife likes Lee & Tiffany.

That's awesome. I am considering switching from Cox to Direct TV. Anybody have good or bad comments on that maybe vs. DISH TV etc. I am going to keep my COX internet though.

I work for AT&T, so I like it best obviously. If you or anyone wants to switch to AT&T, Or upgrade, let me know, I will get points for anyone I refer.

BTW that is not why I started this thread. It took me long enough to upgrade, myself.

BuckHunter said:
Yep. Got to love the DVR. My wife likes Lee & Tiffany.

On Direct TV we get Outdoor Network, In Pursuit and Sportsman's Channel. I DVR fifteen different shows then proceed to OD on Outdoor programming.

Personally, I prefer to watch Tiffany. Lee.... not so much.

Did it. Bought the Direct TV deal yesterday. Also picked up an extra Receiver for my travel trailer. Saved myself $40 per month over Cox. I kept my COX internet.

Install on Monday.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu