Steel Shot

I have a Carlson coyote choke on mine that is made for steel shot... I don't belive the spread can get any tighter than that?????

Reactions: Crabbclaw
I have a Carlson coyote choke on mine that is made for steel shot... I don't belive the spread can get any tighter than that?????

Your Dead Coyote tube is .660...That's pretty tight...I wouldn't shoot steel thru it.

CARLSON'S COYOTE CHOKE TUBE
Designed for use with Hevi-Shot but any lead, nickel, or copper platted load can be used, this high performance choke tube has been specifically designed for the coyote hunter to deliver devastating down-range patterns upwards of 70 yards when shooting Dead Coyote “T” shot. We find that the Dead Coyote by Hevi-Shot, Heavy Weight Coyote by Federal, and #4 buck pattern the best through this choke tube. This tube is NOT for use with Steel shot. The Dead Coyote choke is also a great waterfowl choke for those hunters using Hevi-Shot loads for long range shooting.

Well, last minute trip to IV with my dad. Just got on the 86. Are the birds better in Brawley, so Centro or Holtville? Need to find a place to stay now.

Reactions: Amir.fabrizzio

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu