STINKFEST. 2022

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
It's on for 2.5 days...#3 in his best camo because it's really important for peccary hunting.. especially with a high powered rifle capable of 500yd pokes..and then some...smart kid..I can smell them already...gross.Screenshot_20220218-165726.pngScreenshot_20220218-165737.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: sportyg and TRICER
#2 just immerged from the draw to join #3..serious camo also.....it appears #3 is on his phone talking to his girlfriend...dude is hard core hunter for sure!!Screenshot_20220218-173448.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I,ll just blog them the whole weekend...I don't do anything anyways but just sit here on my phone...I don't have a girlfriend..damn it.

• Haha
No mammals we're harmed nor harassed this evening ...thank goodness..

I must say, that's my kind of camo. Pig eye site ain't all that great anywho. But that turquoise shirt is kind of loud and they can hear good. :blush:

Last edited:
I must say, that's my kind of camo. Pig eye site ain't all that great anywho. But that turquoise shirt is kind of loud and they can hear good. :blush:
every time I start to beat myself up about not having camo or scent lock or anything, I remember that our grandfathers (well, not mine, but SOMEONES) got it done in every season, every type of harvest, in blue jeans and a flannel, likely smoking a pipe.

I thought you were posting pics of the landscape..took me a while to spot them. Standing by for pics of dead stuff..those boys will sniff them out forsure

Reactions: HATCHET1
every time I start to beat myself up about not having camo or scent lock or anything, I remember that our grandfathers (well, not mine, but SOMEONES) got it done in every season, every type of harvest, in blue jeans and a flannel, likely smoking a pipe.
Clovis and Folsom hunters did it with far less then that..just gotta want it bad enough to go out in a loin cloth with a sharp rock at the end of a stick..

My uncles with Levi's and flannels...Circa 1962... Tonapah, Nevada..... :blush:

.scan035.jpg

Truth!! Day 1.5 over...no stinkers spotted...last try in the morning..then it's time to burn the tags...I hate stink pigs..uggh . Theres always granny's and the feral swine though!! Ask Brandon!!

Jesus Christ Ed...Living Life Amigo!! Well above average buddy...Finish!!!

b46bfb0d8f75c7cc6697c461ae74312f.jpg

Kenneth Booth. OG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu