Stolen Turkey Hunting Gear

sdolan617

May 30, 2018
South OC
Some POS got into my garage and made off with most of my turkey hunting gear among other things. Luckily all my high-dollar stuff was in the house but still sucks.

I know its a long shot but if anyone happens to see someone trying to offload the following locally, please let me know:
  • Alps Outdoorz NWTF Grand Slam Turkey Vest (Mossy Oak Bottomland Camo) ***Missing the internal frame because the dumbass left it behind
  • Woodhaven Cherry Classic Series Friction Turkey Call
  • Primos Box Cutter Turkey Call
  • Carlsons Beretta/Benelli 12 Ga TSS Turkey Choke
  • Not turkey hunting related but they also got a pair brand new LL-Bean Mossy Oak Blades Boot-foot waders Size XL

Attachments

• 91DMcs3QWaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    91DMcs3QWaL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    291.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 717+h6gO9yL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    717+h6gO9yL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 12
I hate thieves...1st thing I would do is start talking to local kids...This wasn't a professional.

ps...In the 30 years I've in my home, I've had one break-in (garage)...3 guns were missing...Neighbor kid ended up admitting to it after other kids ratted on him.

I could see this happen on a hunting trip , but in your garage ! I hate crooks !!

That sucks man. I used to not worry about leaving my garage open. I think it has to be due the fact that petty theft was made a misdemeanor at $950. My fake rock that covers my sprinkler valves has been stolen twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Wow
Reactions: Hunt&Done
Thieves, are some of the worst kinds of people, hope you get your gear back . It was more then likely someone who knew what you had but doesn't know anything about the gear per-say.

I have the same vest and woodaven call. If You see me wearing it don’t shoot me! Seriously we’ll keep an eye out. I have a couple primos box calls and a few slates I don’t use anymore. If we get close to the season and you haven’t replaced them - message me and I’ll give you a few.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu