STOUT!

Sadly..the truck was no where in sight...hence no trigger stick..actually had to improvise ...and had to touch this poison oak riddled creature...uggh.

Reactions: NBK
Hired gun stevo...no fun for me until about late November December when one of the boys might let me shoot a coues...im hoping..

Reactions: ilovesprig
Sadly..the truck was no where in sight...hence no trigger stick..actually had to improvise ...and had to touch this poison oak riddled creature...uggh.

Hehe... my sit spot is carved-out from within a sea of poision oak surrounding this big ol' established oak. Embrace the "leaves of three"!

Nice fork nice body beautiful. And for the poison oak, your crazy that stuff foul foul. I think Newsome is strategically placing it with his dem friends.

With a major operation like Hatchet's I'm sure he will call in the drones and fly it over to your truck bed.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGDog
No...Oct 12th is when we will start to harvest that 5 acres...im starting to get a rash just thinking about it...

Might turn that tag in this year with point guard if boys go to state, would be December. Ive got about 9 or 10 more deer to lead to slaughter before i can think about AZ. Then we got 4 whitetail tags here..it really does not ever end..then TX..sweet jesus..TX....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu