Stranded Hunter Salton Sea

Sometimes, I feel like I need that type of assistance just retrieving birds in the Wister ponds. The mud is like quicksand.
Just what i need a helo duck retriever lol
Apparently he had health issues. Exactly why we hunt with a buddy.

Hi everyone, I am a filmmaker from Germany and we are doing a documentary about the Salton Sea and we are still looking for someone who could take us on a duck hunt to show the lively and active side of the Sea. Every tip is welcome, you can shoot me a message +(1) 650 541-5880
Looking forward hearing back from someone.
Best,
Lukas

Hi everyone, I am a filmmaker from Germany and we are doing a documentary about the Salton Sea and we are still looking for someone who could take us on a duck hunt to show the lively and active side of the Sea. Every tip is welcome, you can shoot me a message +(1) 650 541-5880
Looking forward hearing back from someone.
Best,
Lukas
Try Salton Sea outdoors

Reactions: ilovesprig
Yes, thanks we have been already there. Now we would love to join a duck hunt as it would show a different spectrum around the Sea.
Can you provide us some links to your previous work. Think before anyone helps we should understand your intentions. No better way then to see what you have done in the past

Insert animal hose clip in 3...2...1

Yes of course,
For the last 6 years, my artistic practice has been evolving around the military history of the Salton Sea area in the period from 1944-1945.
Please find some examples of my artistic work here:
https://www.sixpackfilm.com/en/catalogue/filmmaker/4786/
http://lukasmarxt.com/

At this moment I'm working on a documentary film about the broader history of the Salton Sea.
Up until now, I've made interviews with the Tribal Chairman of the Torres Martinez Reservation, a leading scientist from the JPL laboratory that holds a weather station on the marine target 10MA located in the proximity of the former military base, school teachers from the Sea View Elementary school in the Salton City, agricultural workers from the organic date farm in Thermal, research scientists involved in the desalination process at the south of Salton Sea, and others interviews are being scheduled.

I will be in Salton City for 4 or 5 days by the middle of next week, so I definitely could also come and meet you guys.

All the best,
Lukas

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu