Sutherland turkey hunts

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
We announced last night that if you had won a turkey hunt for last year that got canceled due to covid your hunt is ON for this year. The hunt will be for the same day with the same partner. We are going to start notifying shortly. If you got a refund from the city, you will have to repay at the gate...If you didn't get a refund, they will know, and you will not have to pay.

Last edited by a moderator:
how and when can i apply for next year?

There's going to be a number of options we (NWTF San Diego Chapter) will propose to the City of San Diego...One would be a drawing sometime in February via mail or some other means (similar to Barrett Lake duck hunting)...Another would be have a spring turkey tune-up at Lake Sutherland again and have the draw that day...Either way, it won't be until next spring (2022).

Reactions: Hunterfisher
right on thanks sprig. super bummed i can’t make it to the tune up next weekend but class has me tied up. but next year 100%.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu