SWEET JESUS..#2 Dispatched..

Way to whack 'em, Matty…

Huntin' the best 40 in SD tomorrow with Jacob...The "40" gave up this guy a couple of days ago...I just couldn't resist with Stefanie taking care of baby "Hunter" and not shooting for awhile.

ps...Brown indeed

.View attachment 48599View attachment 48603
Automatic for you stevo!!! BADASS!! You need to pace yourself living in the turkeyHood and all!! Ha!!; I have had to drive 9.5 hours each way for the last 6:years now...I tend to blow my load early...LOL!

Psssst.......I hear AZ has turkeys......but when you're 9 hours away mama gets a good break

Psssst.......I hear AZ has turkeys......but when you're 9 hours away mama gets a good break
Ya..but I hate AZ...we gotta spread the killings out Abit..

Last edited:
I was under the impression you were just kidding whenever you mentioned birds, way to go!! Theres these other birds that migrate and like to swim if you ever feel the urge to take things up a notch!

I was under the impression you were just kidding whenever you mentioned birds, way to go!! Theres these other birds that migrate and like to swim if you ever feel the urge to take things up a notch!
that might be taking it to far.

Agreed...I draw the line at turd gulpers.
My GSP who is now 11, acts like a 1 year old, he never stops. the wife got some duck flavored hemp infused treat, he won't have anything to do with them. You haven't seen anything like a dog actually spitting. Smart dog.

Attachments

• 311087F1-E9C8-469D-864D-C6C5574B1872.jpeg
    311087F1-E9C8-469D-864D-C6C5574B1872.jpeg
    519.9 KB · Views: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
My GSP who is now 11, acts like a 1 year old, he never stops. the wife got some duck flavored hemp infused treat, he won't have anything to do with them. You haven't seen anything like a dog actually spitting. Smart dog.
Dude!!; solid dog! Big boy for sure.

Sorry eddie.. .. gotta feed the machine...just pulled him out of the fridge..next stop..Smoker!!!;Damn yard bird!!!!

He loved the first one brother....that damn dog..Screenshot_20210313-131310.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu