Tag Filler

Captaintb

A lot of mixed emotions on taking this buck, I won't bore you guys with.
I let another buck this size walk earlier in the week, after this guy wouldn't leave the area I was hunting. I ended up slipping on the rock I was perched on, And I guess that pissed him off cause he started snort weazing at me, so I decided to end my general season hunt. Dropped him in his tracks at 123 yds.

Never been much of a big buck hunter, maybe later, when life slows down a bit. For now, we've got meat in the freezer and some back strap marinating for dinner tonight. Also an M6 tag that is always fun to fill.

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb1.png
    image.jpg_thumb1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg_thumb2.png
    image.jpg_thumb2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 236
Wow looks like the one I missed at 50 yds away over his back with my bow. I saw 2 other rifle hunters today hope one was you! Cool Congrats. In some ways the stress is over. Dee,r it's what's for dinner---- for you tonight. SW

Your Mama said:
Wow looks like the one I missed at 50 yds away over his back with my bow. I saw 2 other rifle hunters today hope one was you! Cool Congrats. In some ways the stress is over. Dee,r it's what's for dinner---- for you tonight. SW
I got him on Saturday, was just too busy after to post.

Way to go bro. I got one more shot on the 11th on the weekend of the 15th and 16th. Had one in our sites last weekend but only for a few seconds. Two more seconds and I would have some meat in the freezer! Oh well at least I got a good 5 mile hike in. I was sore on Monday!!

Back