Talk to your children. :(

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
My nephews 14 year old daughter committed suicide yesterday. She hung herself in their backyard. She was the subject of constant bullying at school and on social media. They had recently placed her in a different school to try to get away form the bulyling, but the assholes kept at her on social media or when they saw her at the mall. If your kids or grandkids are being bullied, take what ever action you need to to get them away from the situation. Go to the school, contact the law, get counseling, make sure they get off social media, in my opinion the worst thing that ever happened. My heart is hurting so very much.

Last edited:
Sorry John..this is terrible...breaks my heart also...God bless you and the Family .

So sorry to hear this. We'll be praying for you.

I recently read the book "Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters" and would highly recommend it. Things have changed a lot in recent years.

Absolutely HEARTBREAKING! Just talked to my son the other night about this same subject. It would be hard as a father not to exact revenge on some punk ass bullies. Praying for you and the family.

Terrible, The bullys and their parents should be held accountable in some way. this is another example of social media and whats wrong with kids living online. When I was growing up the best way to end this was fist fight, everyone would get it out of their systems and then we moved on. One of my best friends when I was a child was a kid who picked on me until we fought and then we became friends after that.

Reactions: Creeping Death
Ditto the heartfelt responses. This is a serious issue that requires parents take serious actions. Preferably proactive actions.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu