TEXAS BLOG 2019

4th quarter..2 minute warning...looking to close this out with a bang. GD...roads notb necessary when 3 18 year old athletes are packing backpacks and havalons...nothing comes out hole...i adtually had to walk in the other night and perform...we had a stragler that got turned around out there in the desert...thank godness for cell service and life 360..was able to track him down and lined out back to truck....no joke when we are this close to the Mexican border...we pulling out heavy in the morning fellas....hoping for 1 more blog post this evening...standby..

A swing and a miss tonight for #3 boy on a large 170 class buck...he,ll be kicking himself over it until next season..brute of a buck..228 yards..airball...we comin home...great trip!!!! Details this week..

A swing and a miss tonight for #3 boy on a large 170 class buck...he,ll be kicking himself over it until next season..brute of a buck..228 yards..airball...we comin home...great trip!!!! Details this week..
It will haunt his dreams! I love hunting.

Just pulled some faces off and carved some skulls...i gotta say, the boys kicked my ass on this trip, when i was beat, they pushed forward, had they not towed the line on severel death marches, we would not have scored on that mule buck, full circle has taken over, enjoy every second for those of you raising kids right now...man it goes quick...past and present pics, kleenex please..easter_hog_2013_004.jpgResized_20191221_131409.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu