TEXAS MASSACRE 2022...

Thanks fellas..pulling faces in the garage this morning..ahh.. the joy..will euro the stinker and Mulebuck..like said above ..gonna put El Chapo in the east wing trophy room...boys a re paying!!! Ha! I hate pulling faces...uggh..

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
Are the stink pigs anymore edible ? My grandma cooked one a long time ago...Hmmm and she was a good cook. And she made the best flour tortillas ever...
Don't care for them either...fun to geek with arrows...bout it for me...#3 pantzed that peccary and boned him out...says he,s gonna put um In the smoker .. BLUE is gonna be drooling...I think...gross!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221217-200951.png
    Screenshot_20221217-200951.png
    1 MB · Views: 6
Reactions: sportyg
Good job you guys, hell of a buck and ram!
Thanks buddy...We shut down on the 30th with another banner season..
..looking forward to an amazing 2023 and to everyone's success..post um when you kill um fellas ..we,ll try to do the same!!! FINISH!!!

Great Barbary I want to go back to NM and do one of the OTC hunts. It’s almost impossible to draw the tabmg now in the draw units. When we groups drew 4 tags in 2018 it was like the last year it was easy.

To this day my wife still says my Audad was her favorite game to eat. I did not have the “piss sheep” experience people talk about.

Reactions: HATCHET1
Free range Texas Aoudad year round...no tags..55 dollar 5 day license...a pay to play fee ..and a hard hitting rifle round to the throat...and it's on...and ya..like I said..my butcher can make a 3 dicked Billy goat taste like ribeye ..it ain't bad...December thru February is a great time to go.... Depression has set in...We won't hunt until March now....then it starts all over again with turkeys and hogs....I'm exhausted.

Just before #3 throat patched him with an arrow...damn thing came in for the kill after I blew the dying jack call...fearless..and now Dead.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-084109.png
    Screenshot_20230103-084109.png
    813 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: TRICER and 180ls1
#2 #3
..leave for Boot camp Jan 16th..gonna be an empty nester...whelp
.Kleenex please...

View attachment 57210

Bootcamp in January sounds amazing...NOT LoL I hear it gets a little chilly in Great Lakes that time of year! My son graduated in January of 18 and it was -18° when we went to the ceremony!

Congrats on a successful time with your boys and thanks again for their dedication and service to our country!

Attachments

• usa-flag-american.gif
    usa-flag-american.gif
    615.9 KB · Views: 7
No worries..ones in Oklahoma and the other in San Antonio...perfect weather...First boy graduated last year in south Carolina...said that was cold and wet... but light work compared to 4 years playing football in the desert heat...LOL. thanks for the your service also!

Reactions: socalhntr
I love bloody massacres...my life has been missing this over the last month.

Reactions: HATCHET1

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu