TEXAS MASSACRE 2022...

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
It's been a long season....but a very rewarding one down on the mexico border....the days have been long...and the nights have been cold.....the boys arrived Monday night.......my heart is full....sweet Jesus....they should have brought more coolers .. oh boy.....here for a few more days.....to be continued.........

As we readied our packs for what would be a long and arduous hike....I looked ahead at the boys..as they took the lead in to the abyss....I was now the student...and they were the master.....to be continued....

Reactions: ilovesprig
Oh my sweet Jesus......stand by A31ers...

Gonna be hard to top this massacre....let's get to the money shots....a boy stalked this trophy dove for no less than 2 miles..saw him roost..and put him to bed for the afternoon..after the Cherokee sneak..he was able to get with in shooting distance...and KAPOOW!! The rest is history!!! YES!!!

Screenshot_20221230-112328.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Finished the week with 6 beautiful dove!!! What a hunt!!! ..if you have never shot dove before in the desert....you fellas are missing out!!!! Can't wait for next year!!!

Screenshot_20221230-113126.png

But wait..... there's more.....oh boy there is more...... I'm still startled....

But wait..... there's more...oh sweet Jesus there's more.....

When #3 spotted this giant thru the spotter...we snapped a pic of him for good measure...when the boys asked.."Dad..where do you think he,s going?"..I responded..boys..I'm pretty he,s going to the cooler ..get those packs on...it's go time......oh boy....was it ever go time....to be continued...

Screenshot_20221230-163309.png

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu