Thanksgiving in Riverside

steveo007

Nov 24, 2011
chula vista
heading up to riverside for Thanksgiving on tuesday, not familiar with that area wondering if theres any upland hunting opportunities in that area, not looking for honey hole just a general area to explore, ill be up there for the
week. Thanks guys!!

Ya I started taking the family out of town for thanksgiving a few years ago. This year we are hunting the river. Way better than listening to family complain about Trump.
Steve you could probably head out of riverside towards palm desert you could get into some coyote out there. I think there are some agh fields out there I am sure there are some quail and dove in that area. you have ONX maps you will be able to figure it out.

Reactions: steveo007
Raahauges hunt club, they have pretty descent pheasant that fly most of the time, most of the ponds are flooded for ducks.

Raahauges hunt club, they have pretty descent pheasant that fly most of the time, most of the ponds are flooded for ducks.

was going to do their Pheasant hunt but couldn't find a partner, 2 hunter minimum , I could go solo but that would be $ 220.00 for six birds out of my budget

He came in to 15 and started to leave... hit him in the a$$ and came out his chest. Muzzy devestation... Gonna do it again in the morning . Ed F

was going to do their Pheasant hunt but couldn't find a partner, 2 hunter minimum , I could go solo but that would be $ 220.00 for six birds out of my budget
I live down the street from Raahauges. I havent yet been there myself or hunted pheasant. But I plan to go soon. Ever in the area and need someone to go let me know.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I live down the street from Raahauges. I havent yet been there myself or hunted pheasant. But I plan to go soon. Ever in the area and need someone to go let me know.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

If you guys need another guy to join I might be interested as well. I'm in Santa Ana/Costa Mesa so about an hour drive away. Any insight to how it works there?

Reactions: PyroTekRob
ive hunted there as a guide for a corporate group using my english pointer. we got paid for the day n got to "clean" the fields after they finished. its cool. if u guys want i can join w my dog

Reactions: PyroTekRob

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu