THE COUNTDOWN...

I wish buddy...lots of cockblocking going on around here..like next level shit...boys take after there mama for sure...

And the countdown has come to an epic ending...tonight..we celebrate the fruits of our labor...standby duckers..

#3 will be cooking straps tonight on the grill...im not a fan of venison..but he assures me he has a secret recipe from his grandma...guess i,ll try it..uggh20200813_172028.jpg

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Ya bro..sitting at the bbq reflecting...all bullshit aside...cant think of anything better than hunting with the kids...its extremely taxing and drives me bat shit crazy sometimes because my patience factor is nill these days..but they are getting the hang of it..really did not do much this trip other than help quarter and cape el gordo puerco in the canyon...i actually enjoyed that..as much as i dont like to work harder..it was pretty cool to be with the boys and be apart of the jack assing that goes on after an animal is down ..gonna be solo hunting/sherpaing from now until mid November..then back with them again for there mulebuck and bull hunt here in the red state..cant wait till my season is over...all i can think about till then. As eddie always says..kids truly are great!

granny said leave the silver on for moisture..then peel off when ready...sweet jesus....

Harvest report times 2..CHECK!! Doing our part to keep the Ca forky population in balance....i love Ca.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu