THE COUNTDOWN...

I love dead stuff! Let’s go #2 just pretend it’s a spoony you’ve got this.
2 and 3 are tagged bro...1 is sherpa this year...we done...im exhausted. Watching 3 pack his buck thiis morning was enough for me...something cool about looking thru the spotter from the road and watching your son shoot a buck on his birthday...smells like..Victory!!!

Those CA non resident tags are ridiculous along with non res license...I hate ca.

2 and 3 are tagged bro...1 is sherpa this year...we done...im exhausted. Watching 3 pack his buck thiis morning was enough for me...something cool about looking thru the spotter from the road and watching your son shoot a buck on his birthday...smells like..Victory!!!
Good stuff.

no better way to spend a birthday than with your family shooting forks congrats

@HATCHET1 nice work putting the hurting on the forkies! You guys able to tolerate Cali long enough to smack down some pigs while you're here?!

no better way to spend a birthday than with your family shooting forks congrats
Still waiting for that 4point ..gonna be a while for these boys out here..lol..

Reactions: TRICER
swine have been located...gotta keep the choke chains on these boys as the freezer is bulging as iis...decisions are in order..

Might have to....bull elk and mulebuck are gonna get it in november...swine is low on the totem pole these days..gross.

reflecting as i sit here in the truck...blogging.. boy#3 laid it in there on his buck...must be that crazy left handed wierdness thing he has going on..

Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu