THE COUNTDOWN...

@HATCHET1 I gave you throat shot shout out on R2R last weekend. Highly effective method of dispatching critters when performed correctly. I am still trying to master this skill I think I need many more years of training.
Thanks brutha!!! Definitely no room for error there...that beimg said..when executed properly...they never take a step and 0 meat loss...still trying to get the knuckleheads to perform the signature traight...they tend to go for the old big area or side shooter technique..although lethal when executed properly...there is much room for error there do to paunch and ass hits, therefor leading to the Mammal fleeing and heading into the copious amounts of poison oak or even worse...the neighbors!! Who is an anti hunter and fuzz bumper from what i can tell...that being said...i,ll be happy if one of the kids smacks a hog or buck...its extremely rare that all 4 will be together along with me on this hunt...the shark tank will be in full swing!!!! Im pumped!!!

Nice pic. Cool to watch them grow.tnx fer sharin.
Good lookin gang ya got there.

Thanks roper...the days are long....but the years are short. Kleenex please..

4 days....might start the tinkering in the garage for gear soon...oh man..my favorite weekend of the year is approaching..

Well...I walked into the garage this afternoon...looked into gun safe..then got side tracked when I realized "mama june..from not to hot ""!!!! was on T V......gonna have to get back to tinkering later...

Well...I walked into the garage this afternoon...looked into gun safe..then got side tracked when I realized "mama june..from not to hot ""!!!! was on T V......gonna have to get back to tinkering later...
nobody in AZ. Watches that crap.

Along with a refreshment or 6...makes it more pleasant doing the tedious stuff...20200805_192901.jpg

Reactions: BOWUNTR

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu