The Draw..........Putting in as a group in Ca.

garlicsalt

Mar 25, 2019
guy's, is there a way to determine who in the group was the lucky mofo that was drawn?

And let's assume there are no points in the mix.

Thanks Fellas

Last edited:
I understand that everyone in group gets the tag. Wondering if there is some way to figure out witch person in the group was the lucky one.

Party leader dude..that guy should always be the guy with the most points..he draws..you all draw..hence he draws first..doesn't matter what the other dudes have as far as points ..I have 23 points..lots folks wanna be friends..I don't like folks much.. LOL

For 7 years in a row we have drawn our zone, D? and not one parson in the group of 6 people had a point. I've looked to try and determine who in the group was the lucky sumbitch and can't find a way to tell who that was............Just asking if perhaps I'm missing something.

No, not everyone has to hit. What's the point in a group draw if that were the case. It states clearly that one person in the group need be the lucky person for the whole group to get the tag.

Nor does it need to be the party leader, and yes 23 point sure would not hurt the cause.

Not all that important, I was just wondering if these other guys in my group were being grandfathered in off of me seeing how I have drawn this zone 12 years straight. these goons may owe me a steak or some beers. jusayn!

The whole group is assigned a single random number and entered into the draw based on that single random number. For example, if you have 4 party members you are not entered in the drawing 4 times. Your whole party is entered into the drawing once, as a group of 4. And it isn't as much a draw as it is an ordering of your assigned and unique random number (the one number for your entire party) and awarding tags starting with the lowest number in order until available tags are gone.

The big game digest explains it better:

1716402102649.png
1716402132836.png

Gonna burn um on D14 this year!! That's it!! I'm killing a buck!! Cockblockers are all out of the house...it's daddy time!

So....If Matty (Hatchet) has 23 points and I have 0 and WE put in for X9-A and it takes 9 points to get drawn...We're in right?....................... :joy:
Steve, I doubt that Hatchet would even bother with them dinks in X9-A when he can burn them points and chase a true trophy fork in D14 or even the Holy land.........A zone.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Steve, I doubt that Hatchet would even bother with them dinks in X9-A when he can burn them points and chase a true trophy fork in D14 or even the Holy land.........A zone.
Never truer words spoken .and especially if I don't have to open any gates and just stand there and point and do absolutely nothing (which I'm good at) This is my year fellas..I can feel it!! Let's role!

Sorry Hatchet1, they are going to give you the mighty 16 no matter what you put in for because they love you.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu