The funny things we catch on our game cams

More trail cam follies from last week. A spike, a night time yote and a bobcat.

Attachments

• PICT0100.JPG
    PICT0100.JPG
    871.8 KB · Views: 67
  • PICT0133.JPG
    PICT0133.JPG
    851.6 KB · Views: 63
  • PICT0141.JPG
    PICT0141.JPG
    860.6 KB · Views: 64
Still more notable pics. A misty morning yote, a little spike and a button buck.

Attachments

• SUNP0003.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 170
  • PICT0160.JPG
    PICT0160.JPG
    873.7 KB · Views: 70
  • PICT0157.JPG
    PICT0157.JPG
    860.1 KB · Views: 67
All my respects to the guy walking with his dog.... he didn't steal the camera that's awesome. Try that in TJ.

teachanother said:
Still more notable pics. A misty morning yote, a little spike and a button buck.

What model is your Bushnell camera it takes great pictures!

SkullReaper said:
teachanother said:

What model is your Bushnell camera it takes great pictures!

Its a new Bone Collector mini. I just got it a month ago after a warranty claim from a three year old camera I sent back.

Few pics from my cameras now that I got them working right, dead batteries, bad SD cards.

Attachments

• SUNP0005.JPG
    SUNP0005.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • SUNP0018.JPG
    SUNP0018.JPG
    832.4 KB · Views: 56
  • SUNP0015.JPG
    SUNP0015.JPG
    819.9 KB · Views: 51
Thanks John we have five cameras out rolling so should get some good stuff soon.

I dont know how many of you look thru the main SCH site but go to the Trophy Room on the left side and look up So.Cal Trail Camera Pictures and you will see some of our best pics.[/b]

Coyote with rabbit. Slightly cropped. Summer 2011.

Attachments

• PICT0167-1yote and rabbit.jpg
    PICT0167-1yote and rabbit.jpg
    378.7 KB · Views: 192

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu