The Making of a Turkey Call...Start to Finish

Love custom locally crafted hand made anything!
Functional works of art.

Very cool. Thanks for the look inside the shop. One of his calls is on my wish list.

Very cool. Thanks for the look inside the shop. One of his calls is on my wish list.

make sure you enter to win His custom box call that we are raffling off ! June 12th is the dead line.

Right on Brandon, generous opportunity, thank you. I’ve been listening to the podcast since day one. Great stuff.
-Cole

Reactions: stikbrandon
What's the material in the center?
And can he sell calls with a feather in them like that or is that just a personal or gift call?

What's the material in the center?
And can he sell calls with a feather in them like that or is that just a personal or gift call?

Steve,

Are you asking about the glass, slate, aluminum center?...The feather can be put into any glass pot call...You can provide the feather or he can provide it...The feather has no bearing on the sound.

Last edited:
Yes the center pieces. And I was asking about the feather because I thought they didn't want feathers in anything for sale but I also thought it might of been embedded in epoxy if it's just placed there then i guess it doesnt have to be part of the call.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu