The San Diego 6/3

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
Got out today on the San Diego with my 13yo and some customers. Action all day long. We laid the wood to the rat YT’s and the boy caught a decent BF with his first sardine in the water. Boat total was 135 YT, 5 BF, and two Bonito. All BF except one were caught fly lining patties for YT and the BF showed up. One BF was caught on a flat fall but the deep BF didn’t really want to play ball. As always captain Matt and his crew were great. Book a trip the season is only gonna get better.
F188B2BC-541A-4FAD-B772-A579EFAADA85.jpegB6E0D939-1CFA-425E-92EE-B4DDE4B51F78.jpeg32EF4E3A-0C12-4BA8-86A8-22258A6EA828.jpeg84DEE861-D72B-4A3A-836D-F31DAD364DC3.jpeg0913408F-3C36-4196-9530-383A3E8C2AA7.jpeg

Got three trips book as of now. overnight the 19th on the Chubasco, two day in September on the Tomahawk and a four day end of Dec. on the Intrepid. I hope to get a couple trips in for White Sea bass along the way.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Got out today on the San Diego with my 13yo and some customers. Action all day long. We laid the wood to the rat YT’s and the boy caught a decent BF with his first sardine in the water. Boat total was 135 YT, 5 BF, and two Bonito. All BF except one were caught fly lining patties for YT and the BF showed up. One BF was caught on a flat fall but the deep BF didn’t really want to play ball. As always captain Matt and his crew were great. Book a trip the season is only gonna get better.
View attachment 49211View attachment 49212View attachment 49213View attachment 49214View attachment 49215
Congrats great day on the water. I was on the San Diego a few weeks ago, we didn't hit is as big as you did. Great skipper and crew.

Reactions: TRICER
Don't forget to take the fish heads & bellies!

The eyes, brain, cheek & the nose meat are really good......then boil the heads for homemade fish broth!

Good luck this year!

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Don't forget to take the fish heads & bellies!

The eyes, brain, cheek & the nose meat are really good......then boil the heads for homemade fish broth!

Good luck this year!
I think if I stated another homemade recipe my wife would do a quick release on my ass.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu