The Tricer Podcast

Awesome I will have to give this a listen
gotta have you jump on with me and tell your sheep story
heck yeah that would be cool, I have a few of them between guiding deserts, packing for dalls this year and my personal sheep hunt. Could be a lot of fun for sure. Let me know when, I can talk sheep hunting for hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kellendv and TRICER
Great episode this week with a guy from South Dakota who chased this stud non typical for 3 years with his bow in the Black Hills. He sealed the deal last month take a listen. Like, subscribe, and share.

Hope everyone is liking this format I have a ton more hunting stories coming weekly.

IMG_4200.jpeg

IMG_4347.jpeg

This week I talked with Kade Maddock the Maddock’s have been maintaining ranches in Mexico for decades. They have some of the largest deer south of the border. On the ranch I will be hunting in January they are watching 25 Coues over 110”. If you want to hunt he has a couple archery spots open this December and maybe some rifle tags in January.

Do me a solid like, subscribe, and share this podcast please. I need all the help I can get.

The patience those fellas have to hunt the way they do is admirable. I couldn’t handle not being mobile and glassing! But I guess to kill some of those monsters it would be worth it! Great podcast fellas

Reactions: TRICER
Drew,

I've boycotted Mexico for many years...Listening to this podcast and wanting a Gould's turkey makes it VERY tempting.... ;)

I wanna be that guy staring at a buck this year!!!! Nice!

The patience those fellas have to hunt the way they do is admirable. I couldn’t handle not being mobile and glassing! But I guess to kill some of those monsters it would be worth it! Great podcast fellas
Dude their house if full of booners it’s almost unbelievable.

Been there done that! Listened to the cast. Nice job Drew.

We hunted the Stallion range on the once in a lifetime. We drew the first time we put in. Both of us shot oryx. And like Conner, we both shot .338's. I, the .338 Win Mag and Jeff, the 338 Ultra Mag. The oryx is without a doubt, the toughest beast I have laid to rest.

Good times!

Been there done that! Listened to the cast. Nice job Drew.

We hunted the Stallion range on the once in a lifetime. We drew the first time we put in. Both of us shot oryx. And like Conner, we both shot .338's. I, the .338 Win Mag and Jeff, the 338 Ultra Mag. The oryx is without a doubt, the toughest beast I have laid to rest.

Good times!
I am gonna draw this tag someday. I put in every year I bound to draw at some point.

Reactions: NBK
Have a few more up for you guys. Episdode 15 Got to talk to our very own @baboltin that was fun. We just dropped the research manager from Gohunt podcast today its a good one.

These podcast are slowly getting better I am building a full blown recording studio in our new TRICER-WH "world headquarters". They are going to continue to keep coming have a ton of people lined up for 2024. They are all going to be avaiable on Youtube soon I am still figuring all this stuff out. Bottom line Tricer is ALL IN on the podcast.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu