This could get interesting(weather update)

Seems to be picking up a bit. I got about 4” of top berth in my pool for rain water. Hope to not have to pump any out

According to KTLA Weatherman Henry Di Carlo, that would have been possible in yesterday's for cast, however, this morning Henry is backing off those predictions.
Well he was wrong looks like Los Angeles getting a good toilet flush
I am watching my sisters house in Toluca lake via remote while she is in Scotland and its been raining for awhile

getting reports of heavy wind from plaster city....

Looks like San Diego proper is going to avoid the worst. It seems to be swirling around San Diego.

Screenshot 2023-08-20 at 3.43.11 PM.png

Completely avoided San Diego for the most part. Los Angeles to Bakersfield is getting hammered. Would not want to be on the I5 right now.

Screenshot_20230820_163056_Zoom Earth.jpg

Between Gruesom and the media you would've thought Katrina was going to hit SD head on...And of course, the sheeple were panic buying and gas lines a mile long.......... :scream:

Any wonder why the libs/democrats continue to control this state?..........:worried:
It was nothing more than a rain storm here in the OC. All the pictures they are showing are areas that always flood during rain. They spent more money trying to accommodate the homeless when do they stop wasting our tax dollars

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu