THIS SHOULD GET YOUR ATTENTION

Hunted a spot like this years ago but not quite that loaded and couldn't hit a damn thing because I was too busy laughing so hard.... :D Nice X !

Huntndogs said:
Hunted a spot like this years ago but not quite that loaded and couldn't hit a damn thing because I was too busy laughing so hard.... :D Nice X !

Funny you say that Mike. Long time ago a buddy and I got into a shoot, looked like a feather pillow opened up in the sky. We were laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. Couldn't load fast enough.

Nice!

I remember one year the white flys looked like snow falling and the dove looked like pepper flying in it.......when the birds are that thick it's much harder to follow one bird for a good shot

No need to scout yet the rains and the winds plus the posting of the fields has not occurred yet LOL!

Just stopped by Wally World fed dove loads 497 each

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 16
Lungpopper said:
Huntndogs said:

Funny you say that Mike. Long time ago a buddy and I got into a shoot, looked like a feather pillow opened up in the sky. We were laughing so hard we had tears in our eyes. Couldn't load fast enough.

Right, thats how we were....fumbling the shells trying to load and just busting a gut :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu