Today's 3D shoot at Oranco

BuckHunter

“Venison” It’s what’s for dinner!
Feb 3, 2011
The weather was perfect at the Oranco 3D shoot today, and there was a huge turnout. I ran into old friends from Santiago Park Archers, Long Beach Bow Hunters, High-Tech Archery, Broken Arrow, and Orange County Archery. See more pictures from the shoot at the bottom of the main home page. 8)

Attachments

• DSC05890.JPG
    DSC05890.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 76
The gang from Santiago Park Archers.

Attachments

• DSC05885.JPG
    DSC05885.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 75
Had a great time. Too bad I came home with a sunburn! I took 2nd place in my division. BHFS ;)

Yep, That's me with our friend Earl. He got 1st place in his division with his Recurve.

Michael Pritzl said:
That is great, good shooting. I see that you guys had allot of Recurve shooters out there.

A bunch. It makes for a fast shoot. Great group of folks out there. A lot of hunters too!

Thats cool, We should try to meet at the Bear State shoot if you can make it, It is a 42 target shoot so I really do not miss them they are good practice. I know that is way out of your way but it is closer than any shoot I can make.

Bill Collector said:
Cool! Never been to an actual archery range or organized shoot before.

Been wanting to get back into the traditional thing for a couple years now. maybe this will be the year.

Bill Collector Mike, Hanging out at the range or going to a 3D shoot is great way to start. The people you meet around a bow and arrow are some of the most down to earth solid good people you will ever meet. Make this the year you start.

Michael Pritzl said:
Thats cool, We should try to meet at the Bear State shoot if you can make it, It is a 42 target shoot so I really do not miss them they are good practice. I know that is way out of your way but it is closer than any shoot I can make.

I'm going to try to make the Bear State shoot. It looks like a good one for sure.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu