Today's Lunch...

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
elkhamburgers_08Small.jpg elkhamburgers_09Small.jpg elkhamburgers_07Small.jpg elkhamburgers_03Small.jpg elkhamburgers_02Small.jpg Santiago and I had lunch at the office today. We made Blue Cheese stuffed Chipotle Elk Burgers. They were off the chain! Condiments included:
Lettuce, tomato, pickles, grilled sweet onions and grilled Anaheim Chili Peppers.

OMG that was a great-great meal...YOU GUYS MISSED IT! Over the top John; you are a great cook no question asked. Can we make more tomorrow after the gun show? ;D I had a great time today and I can't wait to show our hunting fellows what we are building for all of them behind the scenes....Surprise surprise!! MMMMMM thanks for lunch bro.

Thanks for the props Santiago; it was my pleasure. Tomorrow will be Chicken fried elk steak with gravy. A real heart stopper! ::)

Where the heck is "The office" and is it open to the public? I have more food envy over your dang recipe posts than I do over people's successful hunt posts.......

looks yummy John! But, wheres the usual pix of the newcastle's? Oh, i know, u cant drink at the office ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu