Tomorrow She gets her Cherry popped !!

Well..we've got this thread....for now..

Reactions: MJB
Man I step a way for a couple of weeks and things go crazy. Lol

@bubblehide welcome to SCHOUTDOORS! I couldn't help my laugh and shake my head on your stories on the rokslide thread.

Reactions: bubblehide
Alright someone give me the Cliffs Notes of what’s going on here. My head hurts compressors, 308s, rockslide, bubbles?

I like @OPAH at least in a Internet forum good entertainment kind of way. Keep the posts coming.

Last edited:
Alright someone give me the Cliffs Notes of what’s going on here. My head hurts compressors, 308s, rockslide, bubbles?

I like @OPAH at least in a Internet forum good entertainment kind of way. Keep the posts coming.

Side note the Montly Hunting Crew is flying to Sac next week to go ducken and goosen for 3 days. Anyone know of a travel carryon compressor?
I heard Opah is lined up with the Ridge2Ridge folks

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu