Tomorrow She gets her Cherry popped !!

Rona says Stop the Drugs, we don't need no stinking shots !

1636941690723.png
Enough of Rona OK

Last edited:
Pretty slick how we changed the direction of this thread. Now back to Rona
So you hijacked someone else's post to Run on and on about a over versed, over cited, run down, fake science, BS topic ?
is that what you did ?
1636943108817.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Ed F has a great point, pictures please. Pigs with multiple bullet holes would be nice.

I am a one shot one kill hunter, but December i should be able to show you guys multiple pigs with one hole in them and a air hose
pumping them up.
I have a bear and deer pic if that will help ?

Last edited:
You,re a killer opah..never forget that...bring on the bear and deer pic so those of us like myself ..can live vicariously thru your good fortune and hard work ! I to am standing by for the pics of the multiple hogs you are going to kill in December.. especially interested in the compressed air pics...I don't like to touch hogs..so this may help me in the future if get lucky and bag one and I find myself actually having to skin one....gross..

That's what I'm talking about!! Digg the paw on the shoulder! nice!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu