Tomorrow She gets her Cherry popped !!

I know a guy who shot a pig once.... in the throat.

Yes I do, Private Ranch.
Browning BAR, 308 10 round magazine,
group of pigs 5 to 20, first two Head shots from 50/60 yards
Hopefully a 3rd in the scatter.
This is why I left my 30/06 A bolt 2 Browning BOSS (Great bolt action)
But a single shot only for me, that is why I bought the 308 BAR and Red dot sight, I should be able to drop 2 and then hope for the 3rd.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRICER
Why not use a grenade if you only want to kill as many as possible at one time? It would mess up the Meat !

Two three rounds is not a Biggy, this area they are hunted, all over,
They roam around being shot at, it is nothing new to them.
Don't be a hater MJB.
I believe not one of us here would turn down a second harvest if it presented its self and was legal. I hunt for Meat and I plan to harvest as much meat as I can legally. I plan on Skinning and boning them myself as efficiently as possible.
When a possibly quicker easier way presents its self to dress out these pigs I am not so narrow minded that I would not give it a try, if it works out great, if not nothing lost but a little time and effort.

Be the bullet opah...you,re a killer... obviously.

Why not use a grenade if you only want to kill as many as possible at one time?

Because after you shoot that many rounds they won't be back for awhile....

Good luck and don't forget to take Larry with you!
Every see the video of the dude who set up Tannerite over the bait pile in Texas?? Then shot it when the poor piggy's came into feast.. KAPOOW!!! Opah, ever consider that technique? I mean you'd have to go to Texas for it to be legal....but ...it's Killin Hogs..lots of them at once.

That is just sad, I mean there should be some things that are illegal to do to pigs in Texas. What a waste of pork.
I would rather try using these for Brain Scramblers before feeding the skull to the Beatles for a Euro mount.
Anyone know why you should remove the Brain before placing the Skull in with the Beatles ?

1636856353840.png

Last edited:
Anyone contract the RONA lately? ..let's talk Rona.....Too soon?

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Sorry about that SurfNhunt
it is about killing pigs, Lots of them, and blowing them up with compressed air until the skin separates from the meat and then
sliding the skin off.
That is it in a nut shell

Speaking of Rona. One guy who lives on the reservation in NM said they were considering having a limited elk hunt in 2020 then two elders got Rona and died, That ended that conversation. They are still taking it real serious. If you have a hunt planned there, plan on wearing a mask at all time indoors. Temp. readings at the entrance to all buildings. Larry had Rona. I think he made a Rap video about it call, The Dog had a corona and I don't mean beer.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu