Trail cam Fodder

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
A guy played a practical joke on his brother's trail cam. A few weeks ago they took the memory stick out of his trail cam and added the "Photoshop enhanced" deer in the first picture. It didn't take long for the story and picture of this deer to spread like a wildfire. He was going to let it go on thru the fall, and just keep adding pictures, but he figured he’d better let his brother know that he had been punk'd, as his brother was even telling people that he thought that he'd actually seen this buck standing out in a field. Last week, he added the other pictures to his brother’s trail cam. Take note of the date line on all of the pictures.

Now why didn't I think of that? ???

Attachments

• J1.jpg
    J1.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 124
  • J2.jpg
    J2.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 123
  • J3.jpg
    J3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 127
  • J4.jpg
    J4.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 125
  • J5.jpg
    J5.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 131
  • J6.jpg
    J6.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 128
LOL, I know where a few cams are and have wanted to drive up some drunken night (not me driving of coarse) and have some fun with them.....

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu