Trail Cam pic's. My 2012 Target Buck !

I know, Right ! I play one game that is just against myself and my personal goals, and then the other game of the contest which to win has higher standards than I do. What to do……… What to do……….

He was about 70 inches and had a swollen neck.

I don't think there's any deer in the contest yet, so he would have been a winner so far, and maybe at the end. Your a lot stronger willed than me.

Im glad the President is good for something Jim. Maybe the coyote will eat that fawn and then she can come into heat and then he will make a big mistake, ;D Im just trying to make the most out of your pics. looks like your on a good trail Jim.Good luck.

Snake Charmer said:
I'm a Cuddeback fan too, just got a quiver of the IR attacks to replace all my broken ones, I'm deploying them this weekend on the mountain.I'll share what they show..

Still waiting for some pics from your new Cuddeback Snake Charmer!

Saw that. Looks like there is something wrong with his nose. Maybe he is chewing on something, like his mouth is twisted.
That second pick looks like there must be another buck close by. That forky is trying to look as big as he can be with his hair all puffed up.

nice pics that cuddeback takes! dont worry though, i guarantee someone will kill that first buck if they get the chance to

I like that magic rock on the bottom of both the pics !

:) :) hahahaha jk.

California Aardvark ?

Come on S.C. I know you have some big boys up there, are you holding out on us? I would ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu