trail cams

MattS

Oct 25, 2011
I want to buy a few, can you guys help me out as far as recomendations? or tips. I am not rich so of course I am looking for a lower priced cam that still works good. As for tips I dont mean deer tips, I mean how have you guys kept them from getting stolen?
Thanks
Matt

I set the trail cam on a good trail and then I set another one up high looking down on the first one.And if someone takes it I print his pic from cam #2 and show them around and hang them in all the gun and bow shops in town til someone IDs his sorry ass then I find out where he lives and then I go to his house and throw a brick with the owners manual attached to it through his f_ _ _ing windshield.I mean what good is a trail cam without the manual?

Invisible man said:
I set the trail cam on a good trail and then I set another one up high looking down on the first one.And if someone takes it I print his pic from cam #2 and show them around and hang them in all the gun and bow shops in town til someone IDs his sorry ass then I find out where he lives and then I go to his house and throw a brick with the owners manual attached to it through his f_ _ _ing windshield.I mean what good is a trail cam without the manual?

Funny shit right there ha

Invisible man said:

Invisible man,

Now I know how you got your name. Great commentary that expresses how many of us feel.

You nailed it.

Matt, I have had several cameras stolen which sucks but to me the Stealth Cams you can get for $89.00 at Bass Pro or Sportsman Warehouse are by far the easiest and take great pictures. You can buy two SD cards and switch them out weekly so you have one to download on your computer or see them on your camera. The Wildlife Resources cameras which are priced right just don’t do the work. Good Hunting

I like the invisible man - a lot! He is my kinda' guy. That is just common sense. Who would even try operating a trail cam without the manual? :D :D :D

Invisible man said:

Nice........... Now I know what to do with all those extra manuals I have.

i like that approach invisible man..Moultry game spy is another xlnt and inexpensive camera. we use the game spy L-50..they are 79 bucks and go on sale quite a bit for 69 at Cabelas

Invisible man said:

That's hilarious D.L. Unfortunately with todays tech. you can download them off the manufactures website.

chasingame.com has good game cam forums and good reviews of game cams.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu