TRUMP INDICTED

Guess I'm dying during the next pandemic ..as I'm triple vaxed and have covid twice..I gotta get out in the field more and up my body count on large mammals...end of days are near..

Reactions: NBK
Yep. You decoyed right into the governments spread. You should have known better. If you don't get aggressive cancer, die in your sleep, or have heart inflammation, the next pandemic will get your compromised immune system. You screwed up bad.

Yep. You decoyed right into the governments spread. You should have known better. If you don't get aggressive cancer, die in your sleep, or have heart inflammation, the next pandemic will get your compromised immune system. You screwed up bad.
Avenge me..

I didn't vote for President Trump and I would never vote for him. I also believe the indictment is as legitimate as anything can be (not very) at the current moment. Trump, however, established the foundation for how we have to deal with China. His renegotiation of NAFTA was great, and his America First ideology I believe has taken root on both the left and the right. President Trump didn't get us into any wars...bless him for that.

People can be more than one thing, and President Trump has both huge plusses and huge minuses.

Here is the thing if you want to win elections you need to field candidates that independents like me will vote for. I'd be thrilled to vote for DeSantis. If we want to protect 2A we have to pick a winner, and I don't believe President Trump, under indictment, can win the general election. From what I observed President Trump was only ever loyal to himself. I think as voters we should be similarly loyal to our best interest, and that will mean voting for a more electable candidate - DeSantis 2024.

So, you voted for Biden or you didn't vote at all...You are the problem...75 million folks voted for Trump...Obviously, he did something right....Oh, and blaming Trump for the vaccines....He's not chemist and took advice from the fox guarding the henhouse... :mad:

ps...This indictment is legit?....Now, that is funny......:joy:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu