TTU FEBRUARY 26

What guns are you guys raffling?

Erin,

Don't know yet...Last year Bolsa Gun works donated 3 guns...One was a Savage .17 HMR, one was a Howa 6.5 CM, and the other was a shotgun...Don't remember what kind...We also have the gyn of the year from NWTF in a special draw...Right 2 Bear has been mentioned...Hoping to get a couple more.

There's also the 40 Sutherland hunts being drawn (14 gobblers last year)...3 guided hunts on MCC and 2 special draws for VID property that is like the Golden Ticket for turkey hunting (20 bucks for this draw).

We also have Kuiu donating...Brett Scott from Willow Creek will be raffling off a Hoyt bow (right or left handed)...Custom knives, custom made turkey calls, turkey decoys, and other turkey hunting stuff.

There's also a pig hunt...It could be Bighorn Ranch again, but we arw negotiating a hunt in central Cal.

Ill be missing it by a day, my vacation starts on the 27th. Any of you guys staying in the area for the day/few days afterwards?

is there going to be a set up for patterning guns? Flyer doesn’t mention . This year will be my first time trying my luck and would like some help from the vets.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu