TURKEY PICS

There are no fence lines or signs in the area to designate where the property lines are. Like I say it is the hunters responsibility to know where you are hunting and where you can and cant be. I made a big mistake. I am going to talk to the owner of the property and get a piece of paper from her giving me permission to be there. I will also ask for a print of the property with some measurements of her land.

Live and learn,
Larry Cochran

Did you talk to the land owner yet? Just wondering if you were able to have a discussion with them and what it was like.

I did talk to the land owner and I asked for a note giving me permission to hunt turkeys on the land. I also was told where the property pins were so I am going up again this week to check for them. I saw there were many areas on the property that looked good but with me being not sure of the property lines I just decided to back off of the area.

Larry Cochran

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu