Turkey Vest Dump

TJD123

Jun 3, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdxxRb2exr4

Pretty cool video. I don't run a tube call, but i agree that TP might be the most important thing in my vest lol

Reactions: Moves
I like ole Cuz....... ;D

My vest or my "Run & Gun" belt has similar stuff, when I hunt big country......The difference for me is I carry 2 box calls (1 for windy days & 1 that's more realistic sounding).....I carry 2 pot calls (1 slate & 1 glass).....I carry at least 3 strikers that match the calls.....I carry 4 mouth calls......My crow & peacock calls are on a lanyard.....A few other things that I carry are camera, head lamp (3 extra AAA batteries), camo handkerchief (lots of purposes including an emergency mask) cig lighter, zip ties, chalk, sand paper, ant spray, and instead of a plastic water bottle, I use a black hard plastic one.....The standard water bottle makes way too much noise (as heard in the video)......Shell wiser......I carry 5 in the vest, plus the 3 in my gun...... ;D

Lots of turkey hunting situations. For all day walk-ins or long walks, I like to cover all my bases..... ;)

ps.....Like Cuz, I almost never turkey hunt without my binos.

Attachments

• turkey opener 2013 030.JPG
    turkey opener 2013 030.JPG
    622.7 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: Moves

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu