Two more weeks. Get after em boys

View attachment 52927

We both eat everything we kill. Spoons and divers end up mixed with pork fat and good rub and made in jerky. Some of us know what to do with our harvest bud. :)
Congrat's to you, good to go then, had a partner back in the day that fed his lab geese and after awhile the dog would look at us and say what the hell I'm not eating that where's the steak you are eating.. We tried what we knew back then but they just tasted like grass . We had to process them beyond recognition before they became edible. Yea yea I have heard all the recipe stories gotta tell ya I'm done with them. Give me a northern puddle duck and I can eat that and enjoy it. To each his own.... Glad you have found a way enjoy !

yep grinded and mix 50 50 duck pork. Put the rub of ur choosing (dry or wet will work) and the meat in a ziplock and mix it all. Let is sit overnight or two days then ur ready to go. U can do them in the oven on low temps 160-170. I bought a dehydrator from bps. Them things work great too

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu