Unbelievable rain

Lee,

I haven't learned too much yet about hunting up here but I got some ideas of spots I'd like to scout for quail maybe. Got some ideas for fishing too but haven't checked it out yet. If anyone has intel let me know...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Jason, I don’t have a lot of knowledge but have found good quail habitat and huntable terrain around Bacon Flats near lake Arrowhead.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Got a light snow last night, and light snow off and on. LOL
Chilly lol
We got an inch of snow last night, but it was too damn cold to snow much more....
a24a60accbdfe53a610829a4a464ca1b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wow, looks cold Lee. Here in El Centro we are getting a few drops of rain but so far it's just that western cold wind from the mountains.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Steve, the lines they leave... is that their tail feathers dragging?

Rich,

That's their back toe....You really only see this in snow....Drag marks are from the tom's wing feathers....The sign that I look for most....;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu