Upcoming SoCal Quail/Chukar Hunting

moonchaser

Oct 5, 2011
New member to this board... have been hunting for close to 50 years, mostly birds and upland game in So Cal... lost my wife to a stroke in '07 and haven't been back quail/chukar since... decided this is the year to get back into it, but can't find any fellow hunters... I do alot of "buddy boat fishing" on the ocean and would like to find/create a similar hunting "rideshare" comraderie... mellow guy, easy going, very responsible, outgoing Eagle Scout who truly enjoys the outdoors... always willing to pay my fair share of outing costs (gas, food, etc.)... will also share past hunting locations... live in Irvine, please email me back if you've "got room for one more"... thanks! Jeff 8)

Hey Moonchaser , Welcome to the forum and sorry to hear about your wife. I’m not far from you but don’t do a lot of bird hunting these days. Just deer mostly. You sound like a good hunting partner. Keep checking in with us on the forum and get involved. I know there are some serious duck and bird hunters on here.

Thanks, Buckhunter, for the words of welcome... I look forward to many future days afield with new found friends of this board and hope to once again "hunt em up"! :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu