Utah anterless

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
Frustrated that I hadn’t drawn crap I put something for all 5 choices of the antlerless hunt. Well careful what you wish for. I drew a Moroni cow tag for August 1st. I dont even remember where it’s at. I hope it works out the dates should let me take at least one of the kids before school starts. A cow elk before I even shoot at a dove crazy times.

I like cow elk...put big girl down ...just make sure she is on or very near the Road!!

Frustrated that I hadn’t drawn crap I put something for all 5 choices of the antlerless hunt. Well careful what you wish for. I drew a Moroni cow tag for August 1st. I dont even remember where it’s at. I hope it works out the dates should let me take at least one of the kids before school starts. A cow elk before I even shoot at a dove crazy times.
Mike,

Go play the Lotto...You goy one of 10 tags (The only non-res).......... :clap:

I haven't elk hunted there, but I have hunted turkeys a lot in the area...Saw a goodly amount of elk just out of Parowan at about 8,300'..........:blush:

Reactions: Ofdscooby
I hunted the beaver unit in 2015 for a cow hunt. It was in October and the weather was perfect. Harvested a cow on day 4. I am assuming in August everything will be up in higher elevations. Regardless of when, you still have a tag in your pocket. Hoping you get that tag and freezer filled my friend.

Reactions: Ofdscooby

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu