Utah Draw

Ghosthunter

Jan 6, 2011
San Diego
Got picked for Utah archery in August today, So stoked we have ten to twelve of us going and it is always a great hunt. We go six bucks last year, I look forward to shooting some great video this trip so look forward to some great new video hunts. We will also be hunting elk on this trip so could be over the top if we can double up.

Yep........... I just got my notice too. I can't wait :eek:

It will be here before we know it.

Cant wait to hunt with you guys, We have a great group going and it will be awesome. Jim you better get that Hoyt dialed in, :D

I'm soo excited been waiting for this over a year! Hopefully I will harvest my first animal. Thanks Mike and Larry for making this happen for me. Can't wait to get out there and meet all the folks, after reading all your posts and chats kinda feels like I know you guys already. Is it just me or does it feel like since they told us we got dawn the clock ticks a lil bit slower. Anyways all I gotta say is UTAH BABY!!!

Trust me we are leaving in two and a half months and it will be here tomorrow, Look forward to seeing you drop your first Utah buck. I just read a report in my Eastmans that looks like Utah is about to go to shit so lets enjoy it while we can.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu