Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you all want, we can discuss Larry getting stuck, calling for DFW to tow him out, then needed them to come back and give him a jump since he left his lights on....after all this he was angry because they had the audacity to check his coolers and guns.

Well..there you have it....pro tip .. buying merino .. Mr. Jake!!

But..merino in 5'+ months out of the year is gonna be tuff. When its 105+...I'll take the flip flops and shorts and truck .. I think? . More like 110 today...uggh!

I have to say I've enjoyed the ride. The ups and the downs with friends that may no longer be and at least hatchet is still alive...... somehow!

I think we should do this every year before the hunting season begins just to relieve stress but maybe next year more hot babes and less virus bullshit!

But..merino in 5'+ months out of the year is gonna be tuff. When its 105+...I'll take the flip flops and shorts and truck .. I think? . More like 110 today...uggh!

I love the stuff for the heat. Since I got merino chafe doesn’t happen like it use to. I probably have 9 or 10 of those first lite long wick merino briefs.

These go half off a few times a year and the are game changers.

I usually go brown or green.

I would rather wear a single pair of these for a week straight in 110 weather than cotton

These go half off a few times a year and the are game changers.

I usually go brown or green.

Your briefs go brown or green? That's no fun!

Btw, going to drop 10 lb this month before my elk hunt. All processed foods / added sugar / beer have been cut out (on day 3).

Reactions: SteveHazard
I have to say I've enjoyed the ride. The ups and the downs with friends that may no longer be and at least hatchet is still alive...... somehow!

I think we should do this every year before the hunting season begins just to relieve stress but maybe next year more hot babes and less virus bullshit!
Tigers blood...and alot of "documented* dead mammals....keeps a guy above ground....I think? Lol.....stay hydrated fellas..makes a difference.

Reactions: MJB
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu