Vaccinated People…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude as much ass as they pound ..they've got tigers blood...they gonna be aight..

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Just talked to my coworker he's got 103 temp, sore throat head & body aches and pains........ He tested negative for Covid and got his second jab two weeks ago

He said he's never been this sick so watch out it's gonna be a bad FLU season.

That 2nd jab is a doozy...sink or swim time..

So before covid I remember when people/sheep would get the flu shot and then say they got sick. Sooo, is that what the covid vax does to somepeople/sheep right, makes them feel sick for a day or so. Antibodies?

on another note... I'm heading out for some dove action... standby for the money shots ... come on 4:30

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Imagine having the ability to get all that special treatment when you get COVID?? HA!!!! What a joke.....I love Rogan..not your average guy that's for sure...LOL..

Just talked to my coworker he's got 103 temp, sore throat head & body aches and pains........ He tested negative for Covid and got his second jab two weeks ago

He said he's never been this sick so watch out it's gonna be a bad FLU season.
Well his test is positive for covid..... another breakthrough case that is hardcore.
Not sure he has tiger blood but he shall see!

CA looking to prosecute parents who do not vaccinate there children..... thoughts??? 100 pages...? Dove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu