Vaccine proof card

S

Show us the stats and not from science based facts and not social media posts and how mRNA relates to covid 19..

Not stats, but an article directly from the CDC. I am skeptical at best. Very fishy that mRNA had been studied for years by pharmaceutical companies with no payout…until, COVID!!!! They finally got their big payday on this technology and they are cashing out at the expense of me losing my job to a mandate from Let’s Go Brandon

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Thanks I'll read it

Not stats, but an article directly from the CDC. I am skeptical at best. Very fishy that mRNA had been studied for years by pharmaceutical companies with no payout…until, COVID!!!! They finally got their big payday on this technology and they are cashing out at the expense of me losing my job to a mandate from Let’s Go Brandon

If you were to believe what is being said. Vaccine will not protect you from getting covid, it will reduce the severity of symptoms and increase your survival chances, not that your likely to die from it in the first place.

I can't even get the Rona. I drank way too much Chivas Regal in my drinking days. So the wife told me.

Don't mess with mother nature!
This is my exact reason for my hesitation to get the poke.

look at people that get the flu shot they still get sick, I have never go the flu shot and have yet to get the infamous FLU…. I do get a head cold once a year but I’m not 100 percent sure that’s not self induced. I love my fan and air conditioning while I sleep…. Eat a shit tone of greens and put a little work in to your cardio vascular system a few times a week. And hope for the best.

Reactions: Papadeuce
I’m no scientist- not sure if in just Rollin the dice, I can tell you guys this tho, I’m more concerned of one on these local mountain cats jumpin on me then the COVID takin me out.

I am following the science, after all the sheep and believers in this half baked Vaccine have had there shots sooner or later they will not be able to cover up all the side effects. They will also start to realize the
down the road side effects the planned side effects, Yes I will follow the science !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu